Rosehip & Sea Buckthorn Restorative Night Oil
Our newly updated Rosehip & Sea Buckthorn Restorative Night Oil Formula No. 02 is now available!. This new formula is a modified version of our original formula that features an updated fragrance profile as requested by many of our customers. This new fragrance profile adds a soft floral element of jasmine grandiflorum and lavender.
This golden elixir is formulated to rescue and repair dry or sun-parched skin without the use of heavy, pore-clogging ingredients. With a youth-enhancing, non-comedogenic oil base rich in rosehip seed oil, sea buckthorn oil and naturally derived Vitamin A, this medium absorbency facial oil promotes cellular renewal, minimizes scarring, offsets free radical damage, and slows the signs of aging. This rich antioxidant serum is especially useful for getting rid of acne scars. Borage oil, buriti oil, and frankincense revitalize and restore your skin for improved tone and texture, and a visible boost in radiance. Wake up to dewy, glowing skin that is revitalized and renewed.
Plant-Based. Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
Minimizes and Fades Acne Scarring
Visibly Boosts Radiance for Glowing Skin
Delivers a Rich Dose of Free-Radical Fighting Antioxidants
Promotes Cellular Renewal
Improves Texture & Tone
*** Scroll down to read customer reviews of this product!
High in Oleic Acid and the richest known natural source of beta-carotene, buriti oil is known for its ability to promote cellular renewal. The high levels of unsaturated fatty acids found in this golden-hued oil help to reduce the signs of aging by increasing elasticity and rehydrating the skin cells. Buriti oil is perfect for restoring and revitalizing sun-drenched skin due to its unique ability to absorb radiation in the range of visible and ultraviolet light. Our buriti oil is wild-harvested in the Amazon Rainforest and is cold-pressed from the pulp of the buriti tree.
Rosehip Seed Oil.
Cold-pressed from the ripened fruit of wild rose bushes native to Chile, our organic Rosehip Seed Oil is high in Essential Fatty Acids, including a naturally occurring form of Vitamin A (retinoic acid), which works to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and slow the signs of aging. Rosehip Seed Oil works to repair damaged, inflamed skin, and is one of the best-known oils for reducing the appearance of acne scars.
This firming and restorative oil owes its claim to cosmetic fame to its high Omega-6 Fatty Acid and Vitamin E content. Known for the ability to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, this antioxidant-rich oil is wonderful at restoring radiance to tired, dull skin. Our Argan Oil is organic and cold-pressed.
Second to Borage Oil in GLA content, Evening Primrose Oil is thought to speed up wound healing and promote the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Our organic and unrefined Evening Primrose Oil is cold-pressed to ensure maximum nutrient retention.
Sea Buckthorn Oil.
This highly-pigmented golden oil is CO2 extracted from the berries of the Sea Buckthorn tree, and is thought to be one of the single highest vegetal sources of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Beta-Carotene in the world. Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil is one of the contributors to the brilliant hue of our Restorative Night Oil.
Steam distilled from the resin of the boswellia serrata tree, frankincense oil is known for the ability to reduce acne scar formation and provide anti-inflammatory benefits to stressed, damaged skin.
When to Apply Facial Oil:
Apply 4-6 drops to freshly cleansed skin.
Facial oils should be layered over your moisturizing creams and serums to lock-in active ingredients and create a moisture seal on the skin. Always apply a facial oil as the last step in your skincare routine. Our Rosehip & Sea Buckthorn Restorative Night Oil is formulated to be the perfect partner to our Blue Tansy & GLA Ultra-Clarifying Day Oil. When used together, we recommend the Ultra-Clarifying Oil for morning use and the Restorative Night Oil for evening use. Everyone's skin is different ~ if you find that you crave the nourishing hydration of this Restorative Night Oil during the daytime, it is perfectly acceptable to make it a part of your morning routine!
Purchase both oils as a set here.
*** To avoid fabric staining, allow for adequate absorption time before coming into contact with sheets or towels.
Full Ingredients List (Formula No 2):
*Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, +Mauritia Vinifera (Buriti) Oil, Tocopherol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Extract, *Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, *Santalum Paniculatum Oil, *Boswellia Serrata Oil, ~Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosemary Officinalis Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, ^Benzyl Alcohol, ^Eugenol, ^Benzyl Benzoate, ^Farnesol, ^Geraniol, ^Limonene, ^Linalool
*Certified Organic Ingredients
+Wild Harvested Ingredients
^Naturally Occurring Component of Essential Oils
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.