Superfood Oil-to-Milk Cleansing Balm
This gentle cleansing balm smooths over skin to remove dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping or drying. Packed with nutrient-rich spirulina, our Superfood Cleansing Balm replenishes and restores your skin while cleansing and conditioning. This easy-to-use innovative oil-to-milk formula makes oil cleansing a simple and quick part of your daily cleansing ritual ~ as one customer put it, you'll go from a full face up makeup to squeaky clean in 2 minutes flat. French green clay absorbs excess oil while jojoba and castor oils work deep into the pores to remove impurities, leaving your skin feeling balanced and hydrated - never dry or stripped.
Plant-Based. Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
Balances the Skins Natural Oil Production
Effectively Removes Dirt, Oil, and Makeup
Leaves Skin Feeling Balanced & Hydrated - Never Dry or Stripped
Gently Exfoliates for Smooth, Even Skin
*** Scroll down to read customer reviews of this product!
Golden Jojoba Oil.
A liquid wax that closely resembles sebum, the oils naturally produced by the skin. Our golden jojoba oil is organic and cold-pressed, and works to deeply penetrate the skin to remove dirt and excess oil without stripping or drying.
A gentle cleansing oil pressed from the seeds of the castor bean plant. Our organic castor oil is known for its ability to dissolve and sweep away impurities.
French Green Clay.
Also called Montmorillonite Clay, French Green Clay is highly absorbent, and works to cleanse the skin by soaking up excess oils while ever-so-gently exfoliating the skin for a smoother, more youthful complexion.
Spirulina, also called blue-green algae, is a superfood powder that contains a full-spectrum of nutrient-rich vitamins and minerals, including chlorophyll, beta-carotene, proVitamin A, and a range of B Vitamins. Spirulina powder also contains loads of skin-loving lipids, enzymes, essential amino acids, and EPA fatty acids, making it a powerhouse addition to your daily skincare routine.
Petitgrain, an essential oil steam distilled from the leaves and twigs of the bitter orange tree, is said to encourage a balance in the skin’s natural sebum levels. For those with oily skin, petitgrain oil may reduce excess sebum production, leaving skin that is well balanced and hydrated.
Instructions for Use:
Massage 1-2 teaspoons of balm into dry skin for 1-2 minutes, allowing the cleanser time to break down makeup and dissolve excess oil and impurities from the skin. Rinse face using warm water, and continue to massage the skin as the cleanser turns from an oil to a milk. Rinse clean. If using the double cleanse method, use the Superfood Oil-to-Milk Cleansing Balm as your first step.
Full Ingredients List:
*Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Coco-Glucoside, Montmorillonite (Green Clay), Spirulina Platensis Powder, *Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy), *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Tocopherol, ^Citronellol, ^Linalool
*Certified Organic Ingredients
^Naturally Occurring Component of Essential Oils
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Immerse yourself in a truly natural, non-toxic skin care experience. The Sunday Standard is a plant-based skincare line built for those looking for a luxurious, spa-quality experience, who are unwilling to compromise on efficacy or safety. Our products, formulated with blemish-prone skin in mind, repair damaged skin from the inside out as they work to promote barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminate blemish-causing impurities, and restore balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.