Citrus Mint Hydrating Lip Butter
Say goodbye to your dry, cracked, flaking lips. This creamy coconut oil lip balm formula smooths over lips to deliver deep hydration and softness. With a hint of bergamot and peppermint. Pro tip: smooth any extra product over dry knuckles and cuticles for hydrated summer skin all winter long.
Net Weight 0.20 Ounce
Smooths & Softens
Nourishes & Protects
Delivers Long-Lasting, Deep Hydration
An ultra-hydrating emollient, coconut oil delivers moisture to dry, chapped lips and helps to reduce moisture loss. Our organic coconut oil is virgin and cold-pressed to retain maximum nutrient value.
An excellent moisturizer and skin-softener.
Instructions for Use:
Smooth over lips with fingertips; reapply as needed. Can also be used as a salve to repair extra dry hands and elbows.
Full Ingredients List:
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, ^Geraniol, ^Limonene, ^Linalool
*Certified Organic Ingredients
^Naturally Occurring Component of Essential Oils
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Immerse yourself in a truly natural, non-toxic skin care experience. The Sunday Standard is a plant-based skincare line built for those looking for a luxurious, spa-quality experience, who are unwilling to compromise on efficacy or safety. Our products, formulated with blemish-prone skin in mind, repair damaged skin from the inside out as they work to promote barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminate blemish-causing impurities, and restore balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
Emma Butt, Founder of The Sunday Standard
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.