Fruit Enzyme & Vitamin C Resurfacing Mask
Does your complexion need a boost? This jungle green foaming clay mask gently restores radiance to dull, tired skin. Glow-boosting alpha-hydroxy acids, naturally found in pineapple, work to gently resurface by chemically exfoliating without harsh abrasives. They work to loosen and sweep away pore-clogging dead skin cells to instantly reveal smoother, more luminous skin. Water-activated Vitamin C boosts radiance with a potent dose of antioxidants, rescuing skin from environmental stressors and skin-damaging UV rays while boosting collagen production and fading dark spots and acne scars. This clay face mask, formulated for acne-prone skin, will make your skin feel smoother, your makeup go on more evenly, and you'll get used to hearing the phrase wow, your skin looks amazing!
Plant-Based. Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
Gently Exfoliates without Harsh Abrasives
Fades Acne Scars & Dark Spots
Boosts Collagen Production
Smooths & Brightens Skin
*** Scroll down to read customer reviews of this product!
Ascorbic acid is a potent source of Vitamin C, and one of the world’s best-known anti-oxidants. It works to boost the skin’s natural collagen production, minimize and fade hyperpigmentation, dark spots and acne scars, and reduces or even prevents free radical damage brought on by environmental stressors or damaging UV rays.
Pineapple contains the fruit enzyme bromelain, an effective source of natural alpha-hydroxy acid that works through chemical exfoliation to slough off dull, dead cells on the surface of the skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more youthful complexion.
French Green Clay.
Also called Montmorillonite Clay, French Green Clay is highly absorbent, and works in this clay mask to cleanse the skin by soaking up excess oils while ever-so-gently exfoliating the skin for a smoother, more youthful complexion.
Spirulina, also called blue-green algae, is a superfood powder that contains a full-spectrum of nutrient-rich vitamins and minerals, including chlorophyll, beta-carotene, proVitamin A, and a range of B Vitamins. Spirulina powder also contains loads of skin-loving lipids, enzymes, essential amino acids, and EPA fatty acids, making it a powerhouse addition to your daily skincare routine. The spirulina benefits are endless!
Known for its detoxifying abilities, activated charcoal helps to rid the skin of blemish-causing bacteria and impurities while working to absorb excess oils, leaving troubled skin looking healthy and blemish-free.
Instructions for Use:
Shake approximately 1 tablespoon of clay mask powder into a small mask dish. Slowly drizzle in water, hydrosol, or toner and mix well to create a smooth, foaming, thin paste-like texture. Apply evenly to face and neck, carefully avoiding the sensitive eye area; allow to dry for 1-5 minutes. Rinse clean with warm water, massaging skin continuously as you rinse. Recommended for use 1-3 times weekly. The Fruit Enzyme & Vitamin C Resurfacing Mask may also be added to your cleanser for an extra boost of antioxidants.
You may experience a slight tingling sensation - this is just the vitamin c and fruit acid goodness getting to work!
***The use of topical AHAs may make the skin more sensitive to sun exposure; the use of sunscreen is recommended when using this product.
Full Ingredients List:
Montmorillonite (Green Clay), Spirulina Platensis Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Activated Charcoal Powder, Ananas Comosus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, ^Citronellol, ^Limonene, ^Linalool
*Certified Organic Ingredients
^Naturally Occurring Component of Essential Oils
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Immerse yourself in a truly natural, non-toxic skin care experience. The Sunday Standard is a plant-based skincare line built for those looking for a luxurious, spa-quality experience, who are unwilling to compromise on efficacy or safety. Our products, formulated with blemish-prone skin in mind, repair damaged skin from the inside out as they work to promote barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminate blemish-causing impurities, and restore balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.