I join wellness and clean living advocates Kelsey Jorissen and Becca Teztlaff on The Positively Green Podcast to talk all things clean beauty. In this episode, we discuss:
- The myth of applying oils to acne-prone skin and how to choose the right oils for your skin type
- What the oil cleansing method is, how to do it correctly, and why it's so beneficial for all skin types ~ especially acne-prone and extra dry/oily skin types.
- How to correctly layer your skincare products and what step in your routine you should be incorporating a facial oil.
- The challenges in formulating natural skincare products, and how we approach our formulation techniques.
- The ways that we're tackling sustainability here at The Sunday Standard.
If you have your own skincare related questions, send me an email at hello@shopthesundaystandard or leave a note in the comments!