Playa Monoi Milk Leave in Conditioner
An ultra-light yet deep conditioning leave-in treatment specially formulated for chemically-treated, dry, frizzy, or environmentally damaged hair. Tahitian Monoi oil penetrates the hair shaft, taming frizz and helping to heal damage. Coconut milk deep conditions, promoting strength, shine, and softness. Used on wet or dry hair, the formula detangles matted strands and seals the hair cuticle to lock in moisture, restore luster, and diminish frizz.
Lightly spritz on wet or dry hair from mid-length to ends, and brush through. Playa's clean formula is designed to eliminate tangles and prep strands for heat styling.
Playa's intoxicating scent is a sophisticated take on 'beachy' with notes of black coconut, orange blossom, fresh sandalwood, and pacific musk. Playa products were formulated with an IFRA compliant fragrance blend and do not contain the known irritants linalool, acetone, benzaldehyde, benzyl acetate, benzyl alcohol, camphor, ethanol, ethyl acetate, and methylene chloride.
Playa is a clean haircare brand infused with the laid-back spirit of a California beach town. Their products are effortless and healthy, but most importantly - they actually work. They're formulated to help you achieve the best version of your hair naturally - no drying or styling required.
Playa is a female-founded company based in Venice Beach, California. Their products are made with naturally derived botanicals and hand-selected clinical ingredients and are always SLS, paraben, silicone, and cruelty-free.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Quaternium-22, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isododecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arginine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Biotin, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Tocopherol, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Powder (Dehydrated Coconut Milk), Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.