Playa California Salt Shampoo
Comprised of California sea salt and tea tree oil, this weekly cleanser exfoliates and treats the scalp to restore your natural oil balance. California sea salt purifies by gently scrubbing away product buildup and flakes from the hair follicle. Tea tree oil works as a natural anti-septic, treating the scalp and alleviating dryness while providing a fresh, cooling sensation.
To use: Once a week, apply a quarter-sized amount of product to the scalp. Massage into scalp for 30-60 seconds, then rinse clean.
Playa is a clean haircare brand infused with the laid-back spirit of a California beach town. Their products are effortless and healthy, but most importantly - they actually work. They're formulated to help you achieve the best version of your hair naturally - no drying or styling required.
Playa is a female-founded company based in Venice Beach, California. Their products are made with naturally derived botanicals and hand-selected clinical ingredients and are always SLS, paraben, silicone, and cruelty-free.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Water (Aqua), Sucrose Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharide Isomerate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylyglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.