Paume Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel Pump + Refill Kit
Paume is a hand sanitizer that both nourishes and protects; made with aloe vera and without harsh synthetic fragrances. Herbaceous oils like lavender and rosemary mingle with warm cedarwood and refreshing citrus. It's a comforting and uplifting scent that will make you feel cared for.
This kit has everything you and your loved ones need to clean and hydrate your hands in the comfort of your home or office.
- PAUME Pump
- 17oz Refill Bag (fills your pump twice)
Paume was founded by Amy Welsman after becoming a mother heightened her awareness of germs. She soon realized that most hand sanitizers had a few things in common: they were harsh on the skin, they smelled terrible, and they were packaged in unappealing, disposable plastics. It inspired her to create a unique, effective, nourishing formula with packaging that’s both elegant and sustainable.
69% Ethyl Alcohol, Purified Water, Witch Hazel, Safflower Oleosomes (in Glycerin & Aqua), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Aloe Vera Powder 200x (certified organic)
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.