HiBar Solid Shampoo Bar
On a journey to ditch plastic? Us, too. After months and months of trying what felt like every clean shampoo bar on the market, we fell in love with HiBar - a hair cleansing bar that's truly a waterless (and sulfate-free!) shampoo, not simply a bar of soap like other shampoo bars on the market.
Available in two great formulas, Moisturize and Maintain. Both formulas are plastic-free, and contain no sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, and are cruelty-free. Both formulas are 100% safe for colored or treated hair, and are suitable for vegans.
The Moisturize formula is recommended for thicker hair, dry hair, or hair that typically needs extra conditioning. The Moisturize formula corrects moisture deficiency and improves manageability with coconut oil and rice protein to hydrate and nourish.
The Maintain formula is recommended for normal hair or people who wash their hair less frequently. The Maintain formula helps to gently remove product buildup and adds shine with honeyquat and shea butter.
Full Ingredients List; Moisturize Formula:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), BTMS (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol (Vegetable Based*)),Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Glycerin Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*), Polyquaternium 7, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77007. (*Derived Source)
Full Ingredients List, Maintain Formula:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honeyquat), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Olive Oil*), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77288. (*Derived Source)
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.