Hand Sanitizer (Free & Donation Based)
Made in an FDA-approved facility from 70% Plant-Based Alcohol to meet the CDC's recommendations for effective sanitation; with aloe vera and a blend of essential oils. Packaged in 1.0 Fluid Ounce BPA-free plastic bottles with spray-top applicators.
As a small way to help during the COVID-19 Epidemic, I am offering this sanitizer for free to anyone who needs it. If you are in a position of need please feel free to order a bottle free of charge; do not feel obligated to make a donation.
If you are looking for a way to help and are able to make a donation, please know that I will be using any profits of this sanitizer to help other small local businesses and independent workers survive the difficult financial climate brought on by this unprecedented event.
*** Please be thoughtful when placing your order and be sure to take only what you need. We are all in this together; a large number of people each having access to hand sanitizer is a more effective way to fight the spread of infection than a small number of people having a large stockpile of sanitizer. Be kind and limit your order to 1 bottle per person in your household; max 4 bottles per order.
Instructions for effective of hand sanitizer products per the CDC:
Spray product into the palm of one hand; be sure to use enough to coat the surface of both of your hands completely (this will be several pumps). Rub the product between both hands to coat all surfaces of your hands and fingers, and keep rubbing until completely dry - do not dry with a towel and do not rinse off with water.
Please note: Hand sanitizers do not replace hand washing, and should be used as a secondary and alternative measure when access to soap and water hand washing is not available. The best and most effective way to kill the highest amount of germs on your hands is to wash them well for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
Ingredients: 70% Plant-Based Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Dimethicone, Water, Lemongrass Essential Oil
*A note from our founder, Emma: This product was not formulated in our lab, as I wanted to ensure that it was manufactured in an FDA-approved sanitizer factory for your safety. This is not a product formula developed by The Sunday Standard; we are simply using our platform to redistribute bulk sanitizer to our customers who may be at risk and in need during this unprecedented health crisis.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Immerse yourself in a truly natural, non-toxic skin care experience. The Sunday Standard is a plant-based skincare line built for those looking for a luxurious, spa-quality experience, who are unwilling to compromise on efficacy or safety. Our products, formulated with blemish-prone skin in mind, repair damaged skin from the inside out as they work to promote barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminate blemish-causing impurities, and restore balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.