18% Vitamin C + E Booster Serum
This weightless oil serum adds a powerful brightening boost to your favorite moisturizer or facial oil with an 18% concentration of Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - a revolutionary Vitamin C ester that is highly stable and non-irritating, even to the most sensitive of skin.
Vitamin C is known to increase collagen synthesis, protect the skin from UV damage, and reduce or even reverse uneven tone in the skin. This product contains both Vitamin E, which works synergistically with Vitamin C to prevent photodamaged skin, and Rosemary Oleoresin, which works as a penetration enhancer to boost efficacy.
This product is formulated to be added to your favorite facial oil or moisturizer for a skin-brightening, age-defying boost, but is also safe for use if applied directly to the skin. We love it paired with our Blue Tansy & GLA Ultra-Clarifying Day Oil - purchase both as a set here.
Plant-Based. Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
0.50 Fluid Ounces
A very stable, non-irritating Vitamin C ester that has been shown to increase collagen synthesis at least twice as well as ascorbic acid, working to slow down skin aging while boosting brightness and clarity.
A powerful antioxidant in its own right, Vitamin E works to boost the photo-protection qualities of Vitamin C when the two are paired together.
Derived from the common rosemary plant, Rosemary Oleoresin works as a penetration enhancer to increase the delivery of active ingredients deep into the skin.
Blue Tansy Essential Oil.
Known for its ability to calm and soothe irritated or problematic skin, blue tansy essential oil helps to reduce redness and clear breakouts and congestion.
Instructions for Use: Add 3-5 drops into your favorite facial oil or moisturizer, mix well, and apply to the skin as usual. This serum can be applied directly to the skin if desired.
Recommended for daily use as part of your morning skincare routine; pairs wonderfully with our Blue Tansy & GLA Ultra-Clarifying Day Oil.
Full Ingredients List: Olive Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, 18% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, *Tanacetum Annum (Blue Tansy) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Amyris Balsamifera L. (Amyris) Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool
*Certified Organic Ingredients
^Naturally Occurring Component of Essential Oils
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.