Sunday Ritual Set
This set combines two of our favorite and best-selling products - the Superfood Oil-to-Milk Cleansing Balm and the Fruit Enzyme & Vitamin C Resurfacing Mask. Great for all skin types but especially potent as a natural treatment for hormonal acne, these two products are the unlock to balanced, glowing skin. A $92 value.
The gentle Superfood Oil-to-Milk Cleansing Balm smooths over skin to remove dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping or drying. Packed with nutrient-rich spirulina, with its potent concentration of vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids, this balm replenishes and restores skin while cleansing and conditioning. This easy-to-use, innovative oil-to-milk formula makes oil cleansing a simple and quick part of your daily cleansing ritual.
Our Fruit Enzyme & Vitamin C Resurfacing Mask is a jungle green foaming clay mask that gently restores radiance to dull, tired skin. Glow-boosting alpha-hydroxy acids, naturally found in pineapple, work to gently resurface the skin by exfoliating without harsh abrasives; they work to loosen and sweep away pore-clogging dead skin cells to instantly reveal smoother, more luminous skin. Water-activated Vitamin C boosts radiance with a potent dose of antioxidants, rescuing skin from environmental stressors and skin-damaging UV rays while boosting collagen production and fading dark spots.
We are currently in process of switching to new packaging for our Fruit Enzyme & Vitamin C Resurfacing Mask. Your order will arrive in a larger, 1.95 Ounce size packaged in a wide mouth glass jar with a screw-top lid. This new packaging allows for the product to be spooned out of the jar for more precise dosing and application.
Our formula has not changed, but the photo shown here does not represent our new packaging, which is what you will receive in your order.
Full Ingredients List (Superfood Oil-to-Milk Cleansing Balm): *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Coco-Glucoside, Montmorillonite (Green Clay), Spirulina Platensis Powder, *Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy), *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Tocopherol, ^Citronellol, ^Linalool
Plant-Based. Cruelty-Free. Vegan. Net Weight 1.80 Ounce
Full Ingredients List (Fruit Enzyme & Vitamin C Resurfacing Mask):
Montmorillonite (Green Clay), Spirulina Platensis Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Activated Charcoal Powder, Ananas Comosus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, ^Citronellol, ^Limonene, ^Linalool
Plant-Based. Cruelty-Free. Vegan. Net Weight 1.95 Ounce
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.