Salt & Stone Sunscreen Stick
Protecting your skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays is one of the most effective ways to prevent skin cancer and signs of early skin aging. We love Salt & Stone's mineral sunscreen formulas for their smooth application and non-greasy feel. They provide full-spectrum protection through the inclusion of non-nano zinc oxide, an ingredient universally considered to be one of the safest and most effective sunscreens.
We love the SPF Sunscreen Sticks, with their squeaky-clean formula for the face, and the SPF Lotions for all-over body use.
SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick
A natural sunscreen face stick that glides on smoothly and sinks into the skin effortlessly without the white residue. Formulated to be water-resistant and reef safe. Jojoba, Sunflower, and Vitamin E oils help moisturize and protect the skin.
0.53oz / 15G
SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen Stick
A natural sunscreen face stick with a matte finish. This water-resistant, reef-safe formula glides on smoothly and sinks into the skin effortlessly without the white residue. Formulated with a natural tint to blend into all skin tones.
0.53oz / 15G
Salt & Stone is a unisex body care brand from Los Angeles, California founded by Nima Jalali. Their mission is to create safe formulas that are extremely effective.
All of Salt & Stone's packaging is recyclable and made from post-consumer recycled materials, and their products are manufactured with renewable solar and hydroelectric energy.
Full Ingredients (SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick):
Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano) 22.5% Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Butyrospermum Parkii, (Shea Butter)*, Silica, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Vitamin E*
Full Ingredients (SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen Stick):
Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano) 22.5%, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Beeswax*, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Iron Oxides, Mica, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.