Salt & Stone Sunscreen Lotion
Protecting your skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays is one of the most effective ways to prevent skin cancer and signs of early skin aging. We love Salt & Stone's mineral sunscreen formulas for their smooth application and non-greasy feel. They provide full-spectrum protection through the inclusion of non-nano zinc oxide, an ingredient universally considered to be one of the safest and most effective sunscreens.
We love the SPF Sunscreen Sticks, with their squeaky-clean formula for the face, and the SPF Lotions for all-over body use.
SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion
An ultra-lightweight SPF 30 lotion formulated to be water and sweat-resistant. This non-greasy, reef-safe formula sinks into the skin effortlessly with no white residue. Hyaluronic Acid and Ashwagandha soothes and moisturizes the skin while Non-Nano Zinc Oxide blocks UVA + UVB rays.3oz / 88ML
SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion
An all-natural, fragrance-free SPF 50 lotion formulated to be water and sweat-resistant. This non-greasy, reef-safe formula sinks into the skin effortlessly with no white residue. Rosehip Seed soothes and moisturizes the skin while Non-Nano Zinc Oxide blocks UVA + UVB rays.
3oz / 88ML
Salt & Stone is a unisex body care brand from Los Angeles, California founded by Nima Jalali. Their mission is to create safe formulas that are extremely effective.
All of Salt & Stone's packaging is recyclable and made from post-consumer recycled materials, and their products are manufactured by renewable solar and hydroelectric energy.
Full Ingredients (SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion):
Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano) 19.6%, Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Diheptyl Succinate, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Glycerin*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Withania Somnifera Root Extract.*, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid.
Full Ingredients (SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion):
Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano) 22%, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Isostearic Acid.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.