Keeko Botanical Teeth Whitening Pen
Pearly whites looking more like dull yellows?
This Botanical Teeth Whitening Pen will clean things right up. It’s peroxide-free, dentist formulated & clinically tested to naturally whiten teeth 5+ shades in 7 days without damage or sensitivity to the enamel. And it’s all thanks to the stain-buffing powers of Bicarbonate Soda & Cranberry combined with soothing Aloe Vera & Chamomile. No chemical taste here — just a refreshing minty flavor that’ll keep you coming back for more.
It’s as easy as Click. Brush. Brighten. Application takes 30 seconds and your brighter, whiter smile will be noticeable within 30 minutes. Lovers of coffee and red wine, raise your glass! Safe for Veneers, Crowns, and Sensitive Teeth.
***If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult your doctor before using this product.
How to Use: Brush teeth and dry with a tissue. Take off the lid and twist pen base until the gel comes into the brush. Smile and brush each tooth with a layer of gel; hold your smile until the gel has dried and that’s it!
Keeko is an oral care brand that believes that whiter, brighter smiles lead to better inner health. They’re on a mission to give your mouth the recommended daily dose of TLC with a feel-good, all-natural oral care routine that you’ll actually enjoy doing; like self-care for your teeth.
All of Keeko’s products are vegan, sulfate, paraben, and fluoride-free.
Keeko is a female-founded brand based in Sydney, Australia.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Xylitol, Sorbitol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Natural Flavor (Peppermint Oil)
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.