Wellflower Seed Cycling Snack Ball Mix
Wellflower's Seed Cycling Snack Ball Mixes are designed to nourish your body, mind, beauty, and mood throughout the four phases of your menstrual cycle.
Phase One: Pepita Flax is designed to nourish the menstrual and follicular phases of your cycle. Consume one to two snack balls daily. Pepitas and flaxseeds are natural sources of phytoestrogens and omega 3s, which help to maintain healthy estrogen levels throughout your first and second phases.
Begin with day one of your cycle, or the first day of your period. Continue with Pepita Flax for two weeks, throughout the menstrual and follicular phases. If you don’t currently experience a period, begin with the new moon.
Phase Two: Sesame Sunflower is designed to nourish the ovulatory and luteal phases of your cycle. Consume one to two snack balls daily. Sesame and sunflower seeds are natural sources of progesterone and omega 6s, which help to maintain health progesterone levels throughout your third and fourth phases.
Begin with day fifteen of your cycle, or count two weeks from the first day of your period. Continue with Sesame Sunflower for two weeks, throughout the ovulatory and luteal phases. If you don’t currently experience a period, begin with the full moon.
How to Make Wellflower Snack Balls: Combine one bag of seed mix with one cup of your favorite nut, seed, or coconut butter until a dough forms. Mix in plant milk if needed and roll into balls. Chill until firm and store refrigerated for two weeks or frozen for up to two months.
We love adding dairy-free mini chocolate chips or a little honey to sweeten the deal.
11.3 Ounces (320G).
Made in Vermont.
Packaged in a Compostable Pouch.
Ingredients (Phase One Pepita Flax): Organic Pepitas, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Shredded Coconut, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Hemp Seeds, Organic Ground Vanilla Bean.
Ingredients (Phase Two Sesame Sunflower): Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Shredded Coconut, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Hemp Seeds, Organic Ground Vanilla Bean.
Wellflower is a female-founded company that believes in the ability of plants to balance and support the female cycle.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.