Momotaro Apotheca Tonic
Relax and rejuvenate with this soothing jojoba oil-based bath tonic and spot treatment naturally rich in vitamins that help soften, nourish, and restore sensitive skin.
Infused with ingredients like cedarwood and Oregon Grape, Momotaro's signature Tonic can be used as a spot treatment to address discomfort associated with yeast and bacterial infections, as well as general irritation from sex, clothing, or exercise.
Draw a hot bath for a body-balancing soak to naturally soothe discomfort and help prevent future irritation or infection, or apply it post-wax or shave to avoid razor burn and soothe ingrown hairs.
Recommended Use: Add 5 to 10 droppers-full to a clean, warm bath and soak as desired. The Tonic can also be applied topically as a spot treatment. While it's safe to use on all body parts, please note this is not for internal use, and you should avoid contact with broken skin and mucous membranes.
Alcohol, fragrance, and filler-free. Natural separation of oils may occur without chemical additives, so gently shake before use.
Momotaro Apotheca is a certified organic and cruelty-free vulvovaginal care line that supports your body’s natural ability to heal.
Their proactive plant-based products work gently yet effectively to systemically address symptoms such as itching or irritation that can stem from infections, pH imbalance, or general discomfort from sex, clothing, or exercise.
Momotaro is a 50% female-founded independent brand based in Portland, Oregon, and is majority Queer operated.
Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Organic Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Cedarwood Virginia (Juniperus virginiana) Essential Oil, Organic Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) Essential Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Infusion of Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) Leaf, Oregon Grape (Mahonia Aquifolium)
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.