Sundays Nail Polish Remover
We are in love with this soy-based, non-acetone nail polish remover from Sundays. Your nails no longer have to feel dehydrated or dry after nail polish removal! This moisturizing formula contains vitamins A, C, and E and is infused with an uplifting grapefruit essential oil scent.
Keep your nails healthy, clean, and ready for nail polish application.
120 ML | 4.0 Fl. Ounce
Application: Wet a cotton ball with soy nail polish remover. Wipe all nails first and allow remover to get absorbed in each nail for at least 30 seconds. Press and move the cotton ball in a downward movement (from the nail bed to fingertip) until polish is completely removed. As this formula may feel different than the polish removers you're used to, you may wish to wash your hands after use.
For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use it if allergic to soy derivatives.
Keep out of reach of Children
Sundays is a female-founded and run wellness nail care brand based in New York City and founded by Amy Lin. Their 10-free formulas were created to be non-toxic salon-quality products that were safe for both their customers and their nail technicians at their two NYC-based nail studios.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.