Boka is unlike any other toothpaste, by design. It trades fluoride for nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha), an evolution in dentistry that’s been a gold standard in Japan for over 40-years. n-Ha makes up the primary foundation of teeth and bones, meaning it’s naturally restorative and helpful in reducing sensitivity. Plus, it’s 100% biocompatible and non-toxic. Toothpaste safe if ingested. Safe for kids.
Available in two flavors: Ela Mint & Coco Ginger.
Ela Mint: Mint, Green Tea, Cardamom
Coco Ginger: Coconut, Spicy Ginger, Chamomile
- Free from artificial flavors
- Free from endocrine disruptors
- Powered by n-Ha, a 100% non-toxic ingredient that remineralizes and desensitizes teeth
Boka believes that oral care is the foundation of health and that by making more effective products with safer ingredients that they can have a positive impact on your overall wellness. They pair the best ingredients nature has to offer with modern science to heal your mouth and nourish your body.
Boka toothpaste is vegan, gluten-free, fluoride-free, and does not contain SLS, triclosan, parabens, or artificial flavors.
Boka products are made in the USA; their company is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Ingredients (Ela Mint): Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol Powder, Silica, Hydroxyapatite (Nano), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Mentha Piperita Essential (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Oil, Gaultheria Procumberis (Wintergreen) Oil, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract Powder, Methylsulfonylmethane, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Elettaria Cardamomum Miniscula Seed (Cardamom), Potassium Chloride.
Ingredients (Coco Ginger): Glycerin, Water, Hydrated Silica, Erythritol*, Silica, Natural Flavors (Coconut and Ginger), Hydroxyapatite (nano), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract Powder, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate.
*Boka Toothpaste is made in the same facility and on shared lines with peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, and sunflower.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.