Restore & Brighten Set
This set combines our skin-rescuing Rosehip & Sea Buckthorn Restorative Night Oil with our powerful 18% Vitamin C + E Booster Serum - our favorite combination for radiant skin that ages gracefully.
Our Rosehip & Sea Buckthorn Restorative Night Oil is formulated to rescue and repair dry or sun-parched skin without the use of heavy, pore-clogging ingredients. With a youth-enhancing, non-comedogenic oil base rich in rosehip seed oil, sea buckthorn oil and naturally derived Vitamin A, this medium absorbency facial oil promotes cellular renewal, minimizes scarring, offsets free radical damage, and slows the signs of aging.
Our weightless Vitamin C + E Booster Serum adds a powerful brightening boost with an 18% concentration of Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - a revolutionary Vitamin C ester that is highly stable and non-irritating, even to the most sensitive of skin.
Plant-Based. Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
Instructions for Use: Add 3-5 drops each of our Rosehip & Sea Buckthorn Restorative Night Oil and 18% Vitamin C + E Booster Serum into the palm of your hand; rub palms together to combine product and coat the hands. Gently press the serum oil into your skin, using self-massage to calm puffiness and boost absorption.
A note from Emma: Vitamin C products are often recommended for use as part of your daytime skincare routine as they are very efficient free-radical scavengers, making them a great option for preventing the signs of aging caused by sun damage. If your skin is on the dryer side, our Restorative Night Oil is likely a great option for use in your AM skincare routine. If you find it to be too heavy on your skin in the morning, we recommend separating these two products in your routine - use the Vitamin C Booster Serum in your AM routine (alone or mixed into your morning facial oil or moisturizer) and then end your PM routine with our Restorative Night Oil.
Full Ingredients List (Rosehip & Sea Buckthorn Restorative Night Oil): *Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, +Mauritia Vinifera (Buriti) Oil, Tocopherol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Extract, *Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, *Santalum Paniculatum Oil, *Boswellia Serrata Oil, ~Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosemary Officinalis Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, ^Benzyl Alcohol, ^Eugenol, ^Benzyl Benzoate, ^Farnesol, ^Geraniol, ^Limonene, ^Linalool
Full Ingredients List (18% Vitamin C + E Booster Serum): Olive Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, 18% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, *Tanacetum Annum (Blue Tansy) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Amyris Balsamifera L. (Amyris) Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool
*Certified Organic Ingredients
^Naturally Occurring Component of Essential Oils
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.