Goldmine Adaptogen Powder
Up-level your morning latte or evening tea with a stress-reducing boost of Goldmine's Adaptogen Powder. Made with a blend of 5 key organic adaptogenic herbs that can ease stress on the mind and body - chaga, reishi, cordyceps, ashwagandha, and astragalus, this daily herbal supplement is formulated to support stress management, increase mental and physical stamina, enhance focus, and boost immunity.
Enjoy 1/2 - 1 teaspoon daily mixed into drinks and foods like smoothies, juice, tea, or our favorite Superfood Latte Blends. Goldmine's Adaptogen Powder tastes earthy with notes of cocoa, but overall has a subtle flavor that will only slightly change the flavor of whatever you're enjoying it in.
Each 39 Gram jar contains 45 daily servings.
Sachets contain a single serving.
Goldmine is a female-founded modern wellness brand based in California.
*Reishi Mushroom, *Chaga Mushroom, *Cordyceps Mushroom, *Astragalus, *Ashwagandha, *Rosehips
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Goldmine's mushrooms are 1:1 hot water extracted to increase the solubility of the important active compound, beta-glucans. The powder is extracted for 3 hours and then sent to a spray drier which results in a fine powder. The mushrooms are never separated from the extraction fluid, meaning nothing from the original mushrooms have been lost or discarded! Goldmine's mushrooms are tested each harvest to ensure that the beta-glucan concentration is high and active.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.