Golde Superfood Latte Blends
Our favorite at-home latte blends, packed with glow-boosting turmeric, made from organic ingredients with no added sugars or sweeteners. Available in three skin-friendly superfood flavors: Original Turmeric (to boost immunity), Matcha Turmeric (for jitter-free energy), and Cacao Turmeric (to reduce stress).
Key ingredients, prominent in all three flavors, include:
Turmeric. The ultimate superfood for skin and gut health. It can help to support skin clarity and radiance and is a longtime remedy to banish bloating and boost immunity.
Ginger & Cinnamon. Powerful antioxidants known for the ability to soothe inflammation in the body and stabilize blood sugar levels, which in turn helps to reduce the duration and frequency of breakouts in acne-prone skin.
Coconut. Rich in good-for-you fats like MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) which can support hair, skin, and nail health and boost metabolism.
The Matcha Turmeric flavor includes the must-have green superfood - Matcha Green Tea Powder. Rich in glow-boosting antioxidants, detoxifying chlorophyll, and with a natural boost of caffeine, Golde's matcha is made from stone-ground Japanese green tea leaves.
The Cacao Turmeric flavor includes Raw Cacao, a powerful antioxidant rich in essential minerals including iron, magnesium, and calcium. Cacao can promote the production of anandamide (aka "the bliss molecule") in the brain, so - yep, it's basically chocolate-y CBD.
All flavors are Vegan & Keto-Friendly.
Each 4.2 Ounce bag contains 30 daily servings.
Sachets contain a single serving.
Up-level your morning latte with a dose of our favorite Goldmine Adaptogen Powder.
Golde is a Brooklyn-based brand focused on making wellness more accessible. wellness brand making superfood-boosted essentials for health and beauty. They believe being well should feel good. That means products that look good, taste good, and help you feel like your best self. Their products are always natural, easy, and (most importantly) fun.
Golde is a Black-owned company run by female CEO Trinity Mouzon Wofford and her partner and co-founder Issey Kobori.
Full Ingredients (Original Turmeric):
*Coconut Milk Powder (Coconut Milk, Tapioca Starch, Acacia Gum), **Turmeric, *Ginger, *Cinnamon, *Cardamom, *Black Pepper
Full Ingredients (Matcha Turmeric):
*Coconut Milk Powder (Coconut Milk, Tapioca Starch, Acacia Gum), **Turmeric, *Matcha Green Tea, *Ginger, *Cinnamon, *Cardamom, *Black Pepper
Full Ingredients (Cacao Turmeric):
*Coconut Milk Powder (Coconut Milk, Tapioca Starch, Acacia Gum), **Turmeric, *Cacao, *Ginger, *Cinnamon, *Cardamom, *Black Pepper
*Certified Organic Ingredients
**Organically Grown Ingredients
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.