House of Foster Candles
Candle lovers, take pleasure in knowing that these candles are as safe as they are beautifully fragranced.
House of Foster candles are made from a coconut wax blend and are fragranced with natural extracts, absolutes, isolates, essential oils, and safe synthetics. Their candles are also phthalate, paraben, benzene, paraffin, and soy-free, and are made with lead-free organic cotton and hemp wicks. They truly are the best in class in non-toxic candle making.
10 oz. | 296g
75 hour burn time.
Nectar: golden-hour in Grasse - a honeyed ode to the perfume capital of the world. Provence honey from the french riviera encapsulated in an unexpected floral accord. a fragrance that's not too sweet or floral - but subtle with citrus, an intriguing oud blossom body, and a mellow dry down. Top notes of honey; middles notes of night jasmine and Casablanca lily; Base notes of oud and orange blossom.
Oat: sun-kissed barley fields. true grain transforms into calming chamomile, almond. a signature nuttiness comes forth carrying shy spice - the nostalgic warmth of cardamom, clove. an exquisite vanilla accord emerges, sweet yet pungent with a signature vanilla bean aroma. refined white woods give way to oat milk. a homey sophistication. Top notes of oat milk and almond; middle notes of barley, neroli, and clove bud; base notes of vanilla and cardamom.
Canopy: a modern ode to Cyprus. a true botanical - earth base, foliage heart, citrus top. a camphorous fragrance reminiscent of a damp, rainy hike in the forest. Top notes of bergamot and wet moss; middle notes of juniper and sweet pine; base notes of labdanum and oakmoss.
Resin: an invigorating fragrance - native Japanese citrus melts into smoky incense. traditional teas blend, rare citrus, wild forage, and sappy amber-like resins collide in a teahouse-inspired blend. Top notes of tea, yuzu, and mandarin; middle notes of spruce, and cypress; bottom notes of aloeswood resin, sandalwood, and incense.
Origin: a complex, intoxicating blend. nostalgic woods meet modern bittersweet exotics in a one-of-a-kind full-bodied fragrance that is equal parts moody and mysterious. Top notes of cloudberry and plum; middles notes of burnt clementine, tea leaves, and jasmine sambac; base notes of guaiac wood and tobacco.
House of Foster is a Black-owned, female-founded independent brand based in Columbus, Ohio. House of Foster is a unique brand in the fragrance industry - one that focuses on sustainability and intentionality without compromise.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.