Playa Ritual Hair Oil
This weightless blend of natural oils penetrates deeply to radically transform your hair and impart shine. Instead of just coating the hair, Playa's natural oil blend heals hair from within by deeply penetrating damaged strands and infusing the hair cortex with essential nutrients like vitamin E, K, and healthy antioxidants. The silicone-free formula repairs damaged strands, infuses moisture, tames frizz, and protects from UV damage.
To use: Press once on cap to extract the ideal amount of oil; rub between palms to coat. Smooth through damp or dry hair from mid-length to ends. Apply prior to swimming to protect hair from UV damage, chlorine, and the drying effects of the ocean. Preserves color.
Playa's intoxicating scent is a sophisticated take on 'beachy' with notes of black coconut, orange blossom, fresh sandalwood, and pacific musk. Playa products were formulated with an IFRA compliant fragrance blend and do not contain the known irritants linalool, acetone, benzaldehyde, benzyl acetate, benzyl alcohol, camphor, ethanol, ethyl acetate, and methylene chloride.
Playa is a clean haircare brand infused with the laid-back spirit of a California beach town. Their products are effortless and healthy, but most importantly - they actually work. They're formulated to help you achieve the best version of your hair naturally - no drying or styling required.
Playa is a female-founded company based in Venice Beach, California. Their products are made with naturally derived botanicals and hand-selected clinical ingredients and are always SLS, paraben, silicone, and cruelty-free.
Ingredients: Derived Coconut Oil Base of (Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate), *Undecane, *Tridecane, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.