Salt & Stone Deodorant
When asked about Clean Beauty and where to start, we always point to the same place: start with your deodorant. Conventional deodorants almost always contain aluminum and parabens, which can interfere with your body's natural hormone production and detoxification systems, and have the potential to accumulate in your body over time.
We suggest choosing a clean deodorant, and these options from Salt & Stone are our favorite. Their scents are sophisticated and interesting, their application is smooth and easy, and their formulas are highly effective.
We also love that this deodorant comes in two formulas: one that contains baking soda to absorb sweat and odor, and another that swaps it for diatomaceous earth, a gentler option for sensitive skin types.
Eucalyptus & Bergamot (Baking Soda Free)
A natural deodorant formulated for all skin types. This clear formula glides on completely residue-free, leaving no stains. Hyaluronic Acid conditions and moisturizes the skin while probiotics help neutralize odor. Formulated without aluminum, alcohol, baking soda, parabens, synthetic fragrances, and dyes.2.6oz / 75G
Lavender & Sage (Baking Soda Formula)
A long-lasting natural deodorant formulated with Lavender & Sage essential oils to help mask underarm odor. Hyaluronic Acid conditions and moisturizes the skin while probiotics help neutralize odor. Formulated without aluminum, alcohol, parabens, synthetic fragrances, and dyes.
2.6oz / 75G
Salt & Stone is a unisex body care brand from Los Angeles, California founded by Nima Jalali. Their mission is to create safe formulas that are extremely effective.
All of Salt & Stone's packaging is recyclable and made from post-consumer recycled materials, and their products are manufactured by renewable solar and hydroelectric energy.
Full Ingredients (Eucalyptus & Bergamot):
Propylene Glycol (BIOBASED), Water (Aqua), Sodium Stearate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Silica, Propanediol, Diatomaceous Earth, Fragrance (Parfum-Natural), Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tapioca Starch, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10-Caprylate, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactyl Lactate, Triethyl Citrate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil.
Full Ingredients (Lavender & Sage):
Arrowroot Powder, Coconut Oil*, Baking Soda, Candelilla Wax*, Shea Butter*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Lavender Oil*, Clary Sage Oil*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol, Soybean Oil*, Sunflower Seed Oil Glycerides*.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Immerse yourself in a truly natural, non-toxic skin care experience. The Sunday Standard is a plant-based skincare line built for those looking for a luxurious, spa-quality experience, who are unwilling to compromise on efficacy or safety. Our products, formulated with blemish-prone skin in mind, repair damaged skin from the inside out as they work to promote barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminate blemish-causing impurities, and restore balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.