Sun Sister Facial Mist Hydrosol
Sun Sister's Clary Sage Hydrosol is anti-inflammatory and works to clarify and tone the skin for a clear, refreshed glow. Clary sage also calms and uplifts the spirit and is helpful for easing hormone-related moodiness.
For all skin types, especially oily or acne-prone. Essential oil-free.
Scent: Fresh, herbaceous, verdant.
Organic. Handmade. Vegan.
2 Ounces | 59ML
Sun Sister's Rose Mist is a blend of three delicate, aromatic hydrosols that are extremely gentle, making it a great option for sensitive skin. Rose Mist soothes, replenishes, and tones skin for a calm, renewed glow. Essential oil-free.
Scent: Floral, verdant, a touch of earthy spice.
For all skin types, especially sensitive or mature.
Organic. Handmade. Vegan.
2 Ounces | 59ML
To Use: Spray liberally onto skin anytime throughout the day. We also love using Sun Sister's Hydrosol Mists during our skincare routine for an extra boost of water-based hydration - apply after cleansing and before the use of one of our facial oils, day and night.
Please store your hydrosol in a cool, dark, and dry place.
This product has a 6-month shelf life.
Full Ingredients List (Clary Sage Hydrosol): Clary Sage Hydrosol
Full Ingredients List (Rose Mist): Rose Hydrosol, Calendula Hydrosol, Helichrysum Hydrosol
Sun Sister is a botanical beauty brand created with intention to nourish the body and soul. Their goods are handcrafted in small batches with herbs, flowers, and raw ingredients sourced directly from their garden and from nearby sustainable family-run farms.
Sun Sister is an Iranian-American and female-founded brand based near Miami, Florida. Their founder, Nikki, is an herbalist whose focus is on supporting skin health both internally and topically.
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.