Salt & Stone Deodorant Formula No 2 (Sensitive Skin)
When asked about Clean Beauty and where to start, we always point to the same place: start with your deodorant. Conventional deodorants almost always contain aluminum and parabens, which can interfere with your body's natural hormone production and detoxification systems, and have the potential to accumulate in your body over time.
We suggest choosing a clean deodorant, and these options from Salt & Stone are our favorite. Their scents are sophisticated and interesting, their application is smooth and easy, and their formulas are highly effective.
We also love that this deodorant comes in two formulas: Formula No 1 contains baking soda to absorb sweat and odor, while Formula No 2 swaps baking soda for arrowroot powder - a gentler option for sensitive skin types.
This Eucalyptus & Bergamot version is Formula No 2 - their Sensitive Skin option made with arrowroot powder.
A natural deodorant formulated for all skin types. This clear formula glides on completely residue-free, leaving no stains. Hyaluronic Acid conditions and moisturizes the skin while probiotics help neutralize odor. Formulated without aluminum, alcohol, baking soda, parabens, synthetic fragrances, and dyes.2.6oz / 75G
Salt & Stone is a unisex body care brand from Los Angeles, California founded by Nima Jalali. Their mission is to create safe formulas that are extremely effective.
All of Salt & Stone's packaging is recyclable and made from post-consumer recycled materials, and their products are manufactured with renewable solar and hydroelectric energy.
Full Ingredients (Formula No 2):
*Propylene Glycol (BIOBASED), *Sodium Stearate, Water, **Alcohol Denat, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, *Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, *Natural Fragrance, *Propanediol, *Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, *Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, *Glycerin, *Manihot Esculenta (Arrowroot) Powder, *Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, **Silica Cetyl Silylate, *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, *Royal Jelly Extract, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Sodium Hyaluronate, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, *Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, *Panax Quinquefolium Root Extract, *Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
*Plant-based **Naturally occurring
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.