Recreational Use Mineral Bath Soak
Indulge in the ultimate bath experience, with Recreational Use's 3-in-1 Mineral Bath Soak. This replenishing soak provides a dose of mineral-rich Epsom & Pink Himalayan salts, essential oils, and bubbles all in one easy-to-use product.
How to use: Add 3-4 scoops directly under warm running water; allow the tub to fill. Let your body soak in the natural mineral healing properties and enjoy!
Recreational Use is a home and body brand that enables modern-day escapism. Their core philosophy is to always honor the simple luxuries, not only in the product that you buy but also in the life that you live. Recreational use was founded by husband and wife duo Drake and Abby Miller and is based in New York City.
Ingredients (Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Bergamot): Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sodium Chloride (Pink Himalayan Salt), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vetiveria Aizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose Absolute) Essential Oil.
Ingredients (Eucalyptus, Mandarin, Bergamot, Sandalwood): Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sodium Chloride (Pink Himalayan Salt), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Peel Oil
*Certified Organic Ingredient
A New Standard in Clean Beauty.
Say hello to truly natural, non-toxic skincare. The Sunday Standard was born from our desire for luxurious, high-quality products and our unwillingness to compromise on efficacy and safety. Our ingredients are chosen with blemish-prone skin in mind, and with respect for our health and the health of our planet. Our products are formulated to repair damaged skin from the inside out by promoting barrier repair and cellular renewal, eliminating blemish-causing impurities, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oil production. Inflammation is soothed, environmental damage is reversed, and tired, problematic skin is brought back to life.
It’s Sunday self-care, for every day of the week.
- Clean beauty and the use of only non-toxic ingredients. All of our products are formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, or petroleum-based ingredients. We have researched our ingredient choices extensively, and have limited our ingredients list to only those which have been rated a 1 or 2 by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. These ingredients have been rated as “low hazard” and are unlikely to become bio-accumulative or contain developmental, reproductive, or immune system toxins. We are committed to continually researching and re-verifying the safety of our ingredients as new data emerges.
- Ensuring the safe use of fragrance. We follow the IFRA guidelines for safe use of fragrance and use only plant-derived, natural oils to scent our products – never synthetics. We source pure, high-quality essential oils to ensure that your skin receives all of the benefits of the plants from which they are distilled.
- Product safety. We use only ECOCERT certified preservatives, and are committed to using them at their lowest effective dosages. Our preservatives are laboratory made using plant-derived technology to ensure the omission of sensitizers such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate.
- Transparency. We always provide full, up-to-date ingredients lists in the internationally recognized INCI standard format. We are committed to product transparency and include information on each ingredient used in all of our formulas – including specific fragrance ingredients and their potential (naturally occurring) sensitizers.
- Being good members of our global community. We choose organic, non-GMO, and wild-harvested ingredients whenever possible. We package our products in glass as it’s better for you and better for our environment. We strive to recycle or reuse as much of our packaging material as possible, and to minimize single use plastics. We never test our products on animals, and we vet our supply chain to ensure that our raw materials are also never tested on animals. We know you have high standards, so we do too.